In this first segment of Dare to Don Your Different – 4 Part Series, episode 20 of (Pod)Casting Potential, I talk about seeing some things that makes you different from others, even if they are flaws, as an Awesome thing, from a God point of view! You will hear…
- Why what makes you different “up’s” your value
- How it stretches you beyond what you currently limit yourself to
- What enables you to facilitate significant shifts in the environments around you
And, after all of that, there’s more for you:
- Special Announcement: (Pod)Casting Potential Show Now in Syndication & Available for Subscription!
- Have question(s) regarding topics discussed in this episode? You’re welcome to Ask Coach LuKeisha!
- Claim your Complementary One to One coaching consultation!
- To invoke the Power of Prayer in Unity, please go to my Prayer Request page, and I’ll be happy to stand in agreement with you!
- Full story about Mr. Joe Frappolli:
Frappolli, C. (n.d.). The Abilities of People with Disabilities. Retrieved October 30, 2017, from https://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/news/insights/cfrappolli-the-abilities-of-people-with-disabilities.htm
I look forward to hearing from you!
Love you with the Love of God!
Lukeisha Carr, BCACLC
Your Biblical Life Coach, Coaching you to Live Your Abundant Life in Christ!